Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Kayla Reith, Auburn, IN

Pulled over in a traffic stop, the drug dog barked at Miss Reith. A search of her apartment turned up meth manufacturing equipment. Miss Reith, and two male companions, are in the care of the county at this time.

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/crime/traffic-stop-leads-to-discovery-of-meth-lab






For some reason, Facebook believes this is the same person. I can't confirm it, although she lives in the right area and is the right age. If so ... there's another "don't do meth" ad for ya! (By the way, if you are in a position to know that Facebook is wrong, post a comment here and we'll remove this information.)

http://www.facebook.com/alexswifey111011




6 comments:

  1. This is Kayla Reith. Her maiden name is Kayla Huff but she got married to Alexander Reith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any idea how old the pic is? I know mug shots aren't glamour shots, but neither are "snapped in the mirror with my cell phone" pics. Very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its fairly recent. she has always been very skinny but the blonde hair is a new addition I am pretty sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi iam kayla reith n i dnt no who the fuck u think u r posting some one elses misary all over the place but get a fucking life why u need to no if tht is the same person or not is really none of ur damn bissness butn yes both those pics r me since ur so fucking intrested in me let me tell u about me

    i have a 3 year old son my husband is in and out of prison i suffer from depression i was sick by an addiction n i live in a half way house to get better n i am almost 6 months clean... I DID NOT HAVE A METH LAB IN MY HOUSE NOR DID THEY FIND METH IN IT IM BEING CHARGED FOR SHIT THT SOME GUYT HAD AT MY HOUSE N DENIED IT BEING HIS POSSESTION IS 9/10TH OF THE LAW N THE HOUSE WAS MINE... MY SON, MY FAMILY, AND I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS EVEYDAY... MY MOTHER SEEN THIS SHIT COME THE FUCK ON HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR MY FAMILY

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey brittany y dont u go fuck urself u dumb fucking kunt

    ReplyDelete
  6. well Kayla I think your hot in both pics :)

    ReplyDelete